Want to Dive?
At Aussie Adventure Sailing, we offer action-packed scuba diving experiences of a lifetime.
Select from a well-crafted fleet of sailing vessels and yachts to indulge in lots of fun and adventure. Undertake an introductory (minimum 20 minutes) or certified scuba diving session while on board your chosen vessel. Please note that you may need to obtain a dive medical from your local physician before you’re allowed to indulge in diving activities.
If you have always dreamed of diving the Whitsunday Islands and don’t yet know what this adventure feels like, this is your time. Plenty of fun and adventure await you. Be ready to explore heart-stirring coral reefs and astounding fish tropical life. Get awed as fish swim right up to you. If you are a first-timer, the Whitsundays is your perfect playground for scuba diving. The islands offer many shallow water areas where you can learn to scuba dive.
Outer Reef Diving
After you have soaked up the charm of the islands and the fringing coral reef, head straight to the Great Barrier Reef. Together, they’ll leave you amazed with snorkeling and scuba diving adventures. But that’s not over yet. The outer barrier reef, 2-3 hours away, eagerly awaits your arrival. Dig into the outstanding aquatic life for more fun and adventure. Our well-designed vessels and knowledgeable crew are always at your service, so you don’t have to worry even if you are diving for the first time. You are in safe hands.
Which Boats Offer Diving?
- Make a visit to the outer reef (subject to weather conditions)
- Explore the Whitehaven Beach and the Whitsunday Islands
- Travel in a cozy group of just 14 guests and a 3-person crew
- Avail yourself of all scuba diving gear on board
- Get to relish delectable meals, cooked fresh on board
- Unwind in fully air conditioned cabins and saloon
- Use the aft deck to prevent yourself from tropical heat